Thursday, October 23, 2008

What my name is not...

My name is not Stacie *.

My name IS Stacie ********. I am so sick of him sending mail via the USPS addressed to Stacie *. I changed my name because he asked me to. I would LOVE to change it back however, having already spent about 55,000 on this whole freaking endeavor does make it where I really can't spend 600 more right now to change it back to Stacie @@@@@.

I swear I freaking just want to smack him sometimes. Maybe the next time he sends something addressed to "Stacie *" I should write "Return to Sender. No one by that name at this address" on it. I also had a friend suggest that I ask him if he forgot how to spell the last name he gave :)

Yes I realize that this is petty and juvenile. However it just really irritates me.

No comments: